Tuesday, February 4, 2014

So Cheesy, It's Cute!

In my search for quick and easy crafts, I stumbled across this little gem...it's both adorable and cheesy :)  It's called the Soapy Apron.  Yes, it's an apron for your dish soap (commence eye rolling)...I still love it!



This uses one of my favorite yarns- Lily Sugar n' Cream.  The pattern can be found here.  I took liberties with the color choices and used what I had in the house.  My edging needs a little work but I think it looks pretty good.


Lovingly placed on my kitchen windowsill above the sink :)


 If you're good at crocheting, you can probably knock this out in an hour.  Not bad, right?  And, if anything, it's a great conversation piece.  

A Couple Side Notes:

1.  I showed this to my husband today and he promptly asked me, "Um, did you mean to make that?"...implying, of course, that this was an unfortunate accident.  Yes, I was really trying to crochet an afghan but wound up with this so I went with it *LOL*.

2.  After seeing this craft, my husband asked me if I was becoming one of those people that makes "cozies" for everything in the house.  No, I'm not that crazy!

HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment